How can you use S.I.Ps?
SIP’s (Structural Insulated Panel) can be used in most forms of construction.
- Use as a Complete Structural Shell and easily reach code level 3.
- Use as a cladding system along side steel, concrete, metal stud or timber.
- A light weight solution for further/extra storeys to existing buildings, eg Extensions, Flats, Penthouses, Mansard, Loft Conversions.
- Roofs, as part of your build to gain a room in the roof or to help reach code level 3.
- Park Homes both mobile & stationary as SIP offers you a lightweight build manufactured off site.
SIP’s WORK WELL IN CONJUNCTION WITH ALL CONVENTIONAL BUILDING MATERIALS.